- Navigate to "Integrations" in the User Menu.
2. Scroll to the "Hubspot" integration and click to connect.
3. Confirm that you would like to create a Hubspot connection.
A new window will launch containing the Stitch user interface. (We use Stitch to manage integrations like Hubspot.)
4. Grant access to Hubspot and enter your Hubspot account credentials.
5. You will be returned to the Crossbeam app upon successful integration.
6. Close the successful integration window, and you will see Hubspot listed in your data integrations list.
Data will take about 30 minutes to an hour to process. After that, you'll be ready to create Populations.
When you integrate Hubspot with Crossbeam, we bring in a default set of fields for your Company and Deals tables. We can manually add additional fields.
- Created At
- Close Date